Gillen Yacht Services, Inc. is a full-service yacht refit and repair facility that has recently opened a second location in Palm Beach, FL to better serve our customer base. The company has operated out of Ft Lauderdale for the past 29 years providing quality services for yachts ranging from 50 to 200 ft. We are looking for the right individual to be a part of this ground floor opportunity.
With expertise in every area of yacht repair – we provide one-stop shopping for our client’s vessels.
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced Marine Electrician to join our team in Palm Beach, FL.
• Wire and connect various electrical components such as electronics, motors, pumps and switches
• Completes circuitry using testing equipment
• Troubleshoot various electrical systems
• Reads wiring spec’s and diagrams.
• Cleans tools and work area
• Works with other technicians as needed
• Able to cooperate with other departments to accomplish project goals
• Follow defined instructions and procedures
• Can work independently.
Experience & Requirements
The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on high end yachts and pride themselves in delivering a quality product.
Must have experience working with testing equipment and tools. A high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required. ABYC and HVAC Certification is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
We reward experience with pay and benefits equal to level of experience and performance. Paid holidays, PTO – Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401K, Bonuses. Pay Range: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour.