Gillen Yacht Services, Inc is a full-service yacht refit and repair facility that has recently opened a second location in Palm Beach, FL to better serve our customer base. The company has operated out of Ft Lauderdale for the past 30 years providing quality services for yachts ranging from 50 to 300 ft. We are looking for the right individual to be a part of this ground floor opportunity.
With expertise in every area of yacht repair – we provide one-stop shopping for our client vessels.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced marine electrician.
• Wire and connect various electrical components such as electronics, motors, pumps and switches
• Ability to work with single and 3-Phase electrical
• Knowledge of VFD’s
• Completes circuitry using testing equipment
• Troubleshoot various electrical systems
• Reads wiring spec’s and diagrams.
• Cleans tools and work area
• Works with other technicians as needed
• Able to cooperate with other departments to accomplish project goals
• Follow defined instructions and procedures
• Can work independently
Experience & Requirements
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working on high end yachts and pride themselves in delivering a quality product.
• Experience working with testing equipment and tools
• High School Diploma or GED
• ABYC Certification is a plus
• Drivers License and good driving record
• Has tools required to perform job duties
Benefits & Perks for Marine Electrician
SIGNING BONUS paid to applicants who have 4 or more years industry experience with right qualifications
We reward experience with pay and benefits equal to level of experience and performance. Paid holidays, PTO – Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401K, Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Signing bonus
• Marine electrical: 2 years (Required)
• Driver’s License (Required)